Downtown Orlando /
O rlando is a city that offers culture, entertainment, and excitement. This is true for Downtown more than anywhere else. Downtown Orlando and nearby Dr. Phillips is the hub of this bustling metropolitan area. Although downtown is a highly developed and historic area Cam Bradford Builder can still create your new custom home on a lot convenient to all of this and more.
You should consider Downtown and Dr Phillips if you want to enjoy the best restaurants in Orlando, a vibrant nightlife, culture in the form of theatre, music, and art and a skyline that will take your breath away. Located at the intersection of toll road 408 and Interstate 4, Downtown is Orlando’s business district with high rise buildings and fortune 500 companies. When 5 O’Clock rolls around, the downtown transforms to a lively scene of sidewalk dining, wine bars, outlet store shopping, boutiques, concerts at the Lake Eola Band Shell, rides is paddles boast shaped like swans, and so much more!
Downtown is convenient to the Amway Center, home of the Orlando Magic and also host to many national nationally recognized musical artists and bands. It is also home of the Central Florida Community Arts Center for those who prefer traditional forms or music. For the cultural connoisseur, there is also City Arts Factory, The Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts, the Orlando Museum of Art, and The Orlando Science Center.
If you want to relax and take it easy, there is beautiful Lake Eola with it’s view of the city skyline, the Henry P. Leu Gardens, Thornton Park Districtwith its elegant sculptures and fountains, or Church Street with it’s amazing shopping. Residents also enjoy great bars like Spectator’s Sports Barand Bar 23. It is easy to be where the action is when you live only blocks from it. Dr. Phillips is a slightly more residential area than actual Downtown. In addition to the dining, shopping, and entertainment, it also has several A+ schools and is more convenient to Disney World, Universal Studios, and theMall of Millenia.
Downtown Orlando Attractions
Orlando’s Major Attractions
Attraction Distance From Downtown Orlando and Dr. Phillips
- Disney World – 6 miles from Dr. Phillips and 16 miles from Downtown
- Sea World – 14 miles
- Universal Parks – 2 miles from Dr Phillps and 9 miles from Downtown
- Lego Land – 50 miles
- Downtown Disney – 6 miles from Dr. Phillips and 18 miles from Downtown
- Discovery Cove – 14 miles from Downtown and 10 miles from Dr. Phillips
- Cirque Du Soliel – 6 miles from Dr. Phillips and 18 miles from Downtown
- Gatorland – 14 miles from Dr. Phillips and 17 miles from Downtown
- Fun Spot – 4 miles from Dr. Phillips and 8 miles from Downtown
- Orlando Shakespeare Theatre – 3 miles
- Medieval Times – 21 miles from Downtown and 17 miles from Dr. Phillips
- Orlando Philharmonic – 3 miles
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not – 6 miles from Dr. Phillips and 10 miles from Downtown